When you need a juvenile court attorney, look no farther than the Law Office Of Camellia S. Saunders for experience, confidence, and success. Ms. Saunders understands the complex rules and procedures of the juvenile court system and will work with you to ensure that your child receives the justice that he or she deserves.
A juvenile is defined as any individual who is under the chronological age of eighteen (18) years. Juvenile courts deal not only with delinquency and status offenses, but also with issues concerning dependency and neglect, child abuse, child support, custody issues, establishing parentage, visitation, and the need for medical and/or mental health treatment for children.
The Law Office of Camellia S. Saunders can assist you with the following matters in Juvenile Court:
- Dependency & Neglect (child abuse)
- Delinquent & Unruly children
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Visitation between unmarried persons
- Custody between unmarried persons
- State removal of children (Department of Children’s Services)
Call today today or click here to schedule your free consultation.